Sunday, April 15, 2012

Organization Learning Objective 2

Alright everyone, I am not much closer to getting my consent, IRB and methodology approved than I was during my last post. I have done a little more editing between my consent and methodology so they would coincide with each other. I have to make this happen soon because I am feeling like I am just letting myself down but all those who have supported me throughout the process, especially my chair. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me Ciya.

1 comment:

  1. Don't get discouraged, Jay. Keep pushing forward. Push things through as much as you can. You've still got great support I'm sure. I am just starting the Thesis process. Dr. Kimmons has helped me to get my thoughts together and focused. My biggest thing was to narrow my ideas down. What caught my attention about your post was the key words, IRB and methodology. I've got to start that process this week. I'm working on the methodology, I'm sure I'll need some help too. You are not alone.... Just keep it moving!

    ReplyDelete